2.03.2009

I Need to Say This, Episode 2: Subconscious Imitation = Highest Form of Flattery

So I found a hat that looked a lot like a sheep (they told me it was for a lion?) in a costume closet of a Chicago storefront theater. I put it on, put some paper in my mouth (cuz sheep like eating paper, ask any of 'em), and told Annie T to take a picture of me. After looking at it, however, I realized that I was doing something far more involved than just being an adorable paper bag-eating lamb...


I was emulating Matthew Barney in Cremaster 3.


And I didn't plan it. Though I have been reading that huge Cremaster book every night before I go to sleep. This makes me want to leave my office, dress up like a goat, wear a reeeeally tight corset, and play with Vaseline. Obviously I'm destined for it.

3 comments:

Alex Perham said...

I certify this as awesome.

Oogen Schmoogen said...

Yaaay! I showed this to a friend, and he was all like 'CREMASTER IS SOOOOO 3 YEARS AGO' so thank you for that!

Dan[EP] said...

This is your headshot. That's not a question. This is your headshot.